First name, surname
|Teaching and research focus|
- Business Plan and Business Models
- Strategic and Marketing Management
- Empirical Research
- Since 1998: Professor at Aalen University, Germany
- 1997: Dr. rer. pol.: University of Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- 1992: Diplom-Betriebswirt (FH) (Business Administration): University of Reutlingen, Germany
- Since 1998: Professor at Aalen University
- Since 2007: Dean of Studies Masters degree program M.Sc. Vision Science and Business
- and Supervision of Examination in the Master degree program M.Sc. Vision Science and Business
- and Supervision of Internship and International degree program coordinator B.Sc. Optometry
1992-1997: Management Consultant: Management of complex interdisciplinary projects
- Head of the "Innovative research project: Citizen Energy Transition”, Funded through the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (MWK), Baden-Württemberg, Funding Code Kap. 1403 Titelgruppe 75; Project duration: 2020-2022
- Head of the joint research project at Aalen University: "AA-MOBIL", Funded through the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Project duration Phase 1: 2020
- Head of the joint research project: "Business models for electromobility with locally produced green electricity with the aim of a low-carbon individual transport in medium-sized cities and rural areas", Funded through the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) , Project duration: 2016-2019
- Head of the research project: "Innovative project: Business Models GREEN OSTALB"; Project duration: 2013-2015
- Head of the research project: "Innovative project: Energy for Future Mobility"; Project duration 2011-2013
- Research, consulting and project management activities in various public and industrial projects mainly in the energy sector
- Member of the Baden-Württemberg Center for Applied Research (BW-CAR)
- Member of the selection committee for the implementation of the state funding program to strengthen the universities of applied sciences in doctoral procedures by promoting co-operative (individual) doctorates (HAW-Prom)
- Reviewer u. a. as part of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) program for research at Universities of Applied Sciences with companies and the funding program FH STRUCTURE (FH STRUKTUR) of the Ministry of Culture and Science of the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia (MKW) as well as FEMtech research projects of the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG)
- Member of the working group "Innovative Teaching Projects" of the study commission for University Didactics of the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (MWK) of the German State of Baden-Wuerttemberg
- 10th ed., "The Business Plan" (2020) at Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Geschäftsmodelle 4.0: Business Model Building mit Checklisten und Fallbeispielen. Springer Gabler Verlag: Wiesbaden. (2018, Nagl, A./Bozem, K.
- Numerous other book projects f. e.
- Editor 3rd ed., "How do I find my successor - guide for family enterprises" (2019) at Springer Gabler Wiesbaden, Germany.
- and 2nd ed. "The Marketing Plan" at Vahlen Munich, Germany.